The primary way of entering our rehabilitation centre is through private payment. Our acclaimed residential rehabilitation programme treatment at our Blackpool centre is affordable.
Our personalised rehabilitation programme includes:
- Formation of personalised rehabilitation programme
- Review of medical records and other pertinent documents
- Medically supervised detoxification
- Post detoxification counselling and therapy sessions
- Leaflets, books and other educational material
- Four nutritious meals per day
- Aftercare and extended care after rehabilitation has concluded
If you would like to pay privately
If the client you are referring is to pay privately you are able to reserve a spot on our rehabilitation programme at Ocean recovery in Blackpool by paying a reservation fee in advance. The client is able to be admitted into the centre usually within 48 hours. This may be delayed if medical records are required.
If you would like additional information on admitting a client privately to our centre please dial 01253 847 553 today. Alternatively complete the enquiry form and a member of our team will respond shortly.