5. Addiction is the disease that makes you too selfish to see the havoc you created or care about the people whose lives you have shattered.
4. It’s gonna get harder before it gets easier. But it will get better, you just gotta make it through the hard stuff first.
3. Recovery is not for people who need it, it’s for people who want it.
2. You were never created to live depressed, defeated, guilty, condemned, ashamed or unworthy. You were create to be victorious.
1. I would rather go through life sober, believing I am an alcoholic, than go through life drunk, trying to convince myself that I am not.
Posted on Thursday, March 14th, 2019 at 2:29 pm in Inspiration.