Quick LinksQuickly skip to parts of this page you are most interested in by clicking on any of the below links.
10. There is no shame in beginning again, for you get a chance to build bigger and better than before.
9. You don’t get over an addiction by stopping using. You recovery by creating a new life where it’s easier to not use. If you don’t create a new life, then all the factors that brought you to your addiction will catch up with you gain.
8. It’s not that some people have willpower and some don’t. It’s that some people are ready to change and others are not.
7. If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.
6. Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it’s something that doesn’t get a day off.
John is one UK’s leading professionals in the addiction recovery industry. Pioneering new treatment techniques such as NAD+ and ongoing research into new therapy techniques such as systematic laser therapy, John is committed to providing the very best treatment for people throughout the UK and Europe. During his extremely busy schedule, John likes to regularly update our blog section with the latest news and trends in the industry to keep visitors to our site as well informed as possible on everything related to addiction treatment.
Request A Callback
Enter your phone number and a member of our team will call you back to discuss your recovery.
For more information please get in touch using the information below