10. There is no shame in beginning again, for you get a chance to build bigger and better than before.
9. You don’t get over an addiction by stopping using. You recovery by creating a new life where it’s easier to not use. If you don’t create a new life, then all the factors that brought you to your addiction will catch up with you gain.
8. It’s not that some people have willpower and some don’t. It’s that some people are ready to change and others are not.
7. If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.
6. Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day and it’s something that doesn’t get a day off.
Posted on Thursday, March 14th, 2019 at 2:20 pm in Inspiration.