Our treatment programmes are individually designed to make sure you achieve your recovery goals. The programmes use a combination of group and individual therapy sessions. Ocean Recovery Centre combines advice, education & guidance with therapies for the mind, body and the soul. These therapies will help with the understanding of the addiction and prepare the addiction sufferer to deal with the addiction and help achieve recovery goals and provide freedom from alcohol and drugs.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Bereavement Counselling
- Trauma & Abuse Counselling
- Motivational Interviewing
- 1-1 Recovery Planning
- Stress Management
- Relapse Prevention
- Family Intervention & Mediation Therapy
- NLP Counselling Therapy
- Reflections & Hope Group Therapy
- Mental Health
- Art, Drama & Music Therapies
- Indian Head & Full Body Massage
- Relaxation & Sleep Management Therapy
- Accupuncture & Acu-Detox
- Mindfulness & Body Scan
- Diet & Nutritional Supplement Therapy
- Low Level Laser Therapy
- Daily Group Walks or Beach Runs
- Leisure & Group Outings
- Quiz Nights, Team Games & Film Nights
- Fellowship Events
- Family Visits
These are the Holistic Therapies which we are available upon request here at Ocean Recovery. These are available to all clients for an additional cost.
The combination of these therapies is extremely important and will help in your recovery. The addiction sufferer will be required to engage in the core aspects of the programme to ensure recovery. Each therapy will be discussed during a pre-admission assessment. The amount of therapies and intensity of the therapies can vary depending on the programme. For more information on our programmes and packages visit our treatment package page. Our admissions team are available on 0800 500 3129 and will be happy to discuss all options before any decision is made.
Additional Treatment Services
We are keen to support each client on an individual basis. During a residential rehab treatment programme we can also arrange for specific additional (chargeable) services. These include, but are not limited to:
- Hair & Beauty Sessions
- Nail Services, Manicure & Pedicure
- Personal Trainer with Local Gym Access (Ocean Recovery Centre does not have an onsite gym)
- Luxury Alcohol Rehab Treatment
These services can be discussed but please note that some options may require confirmation from our Doctor especially during the first stages of detox to ensure your physical and mental safety.