Drug & Alcohol Rehab Redditch
Redditch Drug and Alcohol Rehab Treatment Centres
Are you based in Redditch, battling through the emotional rollercoaster of addiction? An addiction is a mental health and behavioural illness, difficult to manage without specialised support. Call us today on 01253 847 553 for FREE and confidential advice!
Do you need help from drug and alcohol rehab in Redditch? Here at the Ocean Recovery Centre, we offer private alcohol and drug rehab for addicts all over the country.
Our drug and alcohol rehab in Redditch is just one of our bases where you can get the help you need to start your journey to recovery.
We know that making those first steps towards getting help are some of the hardest, but we want to make it as easy as possible. Part of this is through our variety of rehab centres around the UK, which means that you never have to travel far to get the help that you need.
However, we know that getting help for your addiction is far more complicated than simply finding a rehab centre. You have to truly believe and accept that you have a problem that can be solved with professional help.
Is drug and alcohol rehab right for me?
No matter where your substance misuse has led you to, whether you’ve already lost everything or can see yourself starting to fall down the slippery slope towards that, you could benefit from rehab.
Few people believe they’ll ever end up in a rehab clinic in their lives, but it’s a reality for a lot of people in the UK. It’s probably more common than you think.
Many people with drug addiction or alcohol abuse problems try to quit on their own, or with the support of friends and family. However, it’s much harder than simply stopping yourself from taking drugs or drinking. Besides the difficulties in handling it yourself, it can also be dangerous to suddenly quit taking something your body has come to rely on.
While you will have to get rid of all substances in the body at some point, this is best done with medical supervision. In a rehab clinic, you’ll be given round-the-clock care and support through detox and withdrawal symptoms.
To answer the question above, rehab is right for anyone going through addiction and withdrawal because it’s the best chance you have at a full, long term recovery.
The Ocean Recovery Centre has helped thousands of people just like you with quality addiction treatment and support.
Do you need rehab?
Here are some common signs of addiction that mean you’re probably ready for rehab help:
- You can’t imagine life without the substance – You might have enjoyed the substance to begin with, but now it’s become a habit and something you need to function with.
- Your health is affected – Substance abuse side effects can range from mild to severe, but they can also cause long term damage and become very dangerous if untreated.
- Your loved ones are suffering – Addiction doesn’t just affect you. It affects your friends and family too, which can cause long term damage to relationships. You may start to realise that your addiction is slowly starting to cost you the relationships that matter.
- You’re struggling to hold down a job – Managing an addiction doesn’t leave much time or attention for anything else, especially not full-time work. It can make you struggle with job performance which can end up getting you fired.
- You take risks you wouldn’t otherwise do – Driving under the influence is a common example of risk taking behaviour that addicts engage in at some point. Others include gambling, impulsive spending or finding yourself in vulnerable situations without a way out.
Why is private rehab so effective at treating drug and alcohol addiction?
Trying to do it all yourself isn’t the most effective way to overcome drug or alcohol addiction, rehab is. But why is it so effective?
The main benefit of rehab is that it takes you out of your typical environment and away from all your usual triggers. The early days when you give up substances will be some of the hardest because the withdrawal symptoms and the addiction will be at their worst. If you’re surrounded by your usual environment, it doesn’t take long for you to relapse and get your hands on substances. In rehab, this isn’t an option.
Rehab helps you get better and manage all those withdrawal symptoms, but that’s only half the battle. We don’t just leave you to it once you’re clean. We want you to stay clean and the only way to do that is to develop long term strategies to cope.
This can include therapy sessions and group sessions to help you get to the bottom of why you became addicted and what your triggers are so you can deal with them in future. We will help you rebuild your life, with positive habits to help you experience all the things you used to enjoy before addiction took hold of your life.
Why choose Ocean Recovery drug and alcohol rehab?
When looking for drug and alcohol rehab in Redditch, it can be hard to know which rehab centre to choose. There are clinics all over the country but Ocean Recovery ensures you don’t have to travel far to get the help you need with drugs or alcohol addiction. We can even arrange transport for those in the Redditch area to one of our clinics so there’s even less for you to worry about.
When you arrive at our rehab clinic, you’ll be given a private room with luxury facilities to help you get better in comfort. You’ll be helped by professional addiction counsellors with years of experience in supporting people with various types of addictions to help them achieve success with sobriety.
Our treatment programmes are tailored to your individual needs and we will also provide you with free aftercare to ensure your recovery doesn’t end with residential rehab.
The first step is to get in touch with our friendly admissions team. You can do this by calling 01253 847 553 or by texting HELP to 83222. Once you have made the first step, we will support you through the rest. In no time at all, you will be back to your old self, with control over your life again.
- Alcohol Detox – What Does It Involve?
- Can You Avoid Alcohol Withdrawal Symptoms?
- Benefits of Private Drug Rehab
- Commonly Abused Illicit Drugs
- Foods That Can Help With Symptoms of Alcohol Withdrawal
- How Alcohol Affects the Brain
- How Does Alcohol Addiction Affect Society As A Whole?
- Drinking Amongst Pregnant Women on Rise
- England & Wales See’s Drug-Related Deaths At Record High
- How To Get An Alcoholic Into Rehab
- How To Tell Your Friends You’re Struggling With Alcoholism
- How to Succeed at Sober Living After Rehab
- Residential Rehabilitation vs. Outclient rehabilitation
- Am I Drinking Too Much?
- Does Rehab Work for Drug Addicts?
Request A CallbackEnter your phone number and a member of our team will call you back to discuss your recovery.
Download Our Brochure
For more information about the addiction services that Ocean Recovery offer, download our brochure.Download our brochure