Drug & Alcohol Rehab Clydebank
Clydebank Drug and Alcohol Rehab Treatment Centres
Key offerings available include:
- 1:1 Support from Clinical Nurse Practitioners, Registered Mental Health Nurses and Therapists
- Access to Trained Psychiatrists
- 24 Hour Nursing Care
- Comfortable & Quality Accommodation
- Clinically Led Recovery Model Underpinned by Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- 1 Year Aftercare
Have you been unknowingly abusing drugs and alcohol for some time? This is unfortunately becoming an issue across Scotland, causing concern for towns, such as Clydebank.
Without spotting the signs and taking control, substance abuse can develop into a drug and alcohol addiction, making it difficult to overcome. Do you currently know the signs to look out for when concerning addiction? If not, it is highly important that you learn to differentiate both substance abuse and addiction. Both carry dangers. However, addiction will require greater rehabilitation; something which is currently difficult to come by when investing into drug and alcohol rehabs in Clydebank.
If you believe that your abuse of drugs and alcohol has escalated into addictive tendencies, reach out to our team here at Ocean Recovery Centre. We can provide free and confidential information on the next best steps, including residential rehab.
Has substance abuse developed into an addiction?
Understanding where you stand with drugs and alcohol can be difficult, especially if you’ve been abusing them for some time. So far, you may fall into the substance abuse diagnosis, where physical side effects are experienced from consuming drugs and alcohol regularly. This is very common in today’s society.
However, without controlling consumption levels and quantities, substance abuse can develop into a drug and alcohol addiction. The ongoing use of hazardous substances can cause brain impairment, along with acting as a coping mechanism through life. The abuse of those substances will be taught, soon turning into a habit – a habit which is hard to break.
An addiction becomes highly dangerous as psychological side effects are influenced. From mental impairment and mental health issues, to the likelihood of developing further behavioural illnesses, addiction is a serious illness to live with.
If you’re struggling with depression, anxiety or paranoia, which links to substance abuse, an addiction could be developing. If you’re relying heavily on drugs and alcohol, a deep-rooted dependence could be forming. If you find it difficult to stop, you could be experiencing a habitual behaviour.
In this instance, we recommend utilising local support through a drug and alcohol rehab in Clydebank, along with considering addiction treatment through residential rehab.
Utilising local support through a drug and alcohol rehab in Clydebank
Although support and treatment are becoming sparse in Scotland, you may have the opportunity to receive a degree through a drug and alcohol rehab in Clydebank. If your addictive tendencies have just developed, this could provide an effective treatment option.
However, due to the demand of local treatment centres, you may struggle to receive the level of addiction treatment you require to truly recover. This localised support may help you overcome denial, while investing into greater treatment, available here at Ocean Recovery Centre.
For those hoping for immediate support, high recovery success rates, or those struggling with deep-rooted addictions, we will always recommend residential rehab programmes.
Why consider residential rehab, further afield?
Here at Ocean Recovery Centre, we offer residential rehab programmes from our Blackpool facility. Favoured by our clients, we provide a hands-on, high-quality approach to addiction treatment, helping clients fully recover for the long-term.
There are many benefits linked to relocating from Clydebank for a short rehab experience. Firstly, this amount of distance will allow you to focus on your recovery. We ensure that no distractions are present, helping you relax and focus on yourself. This is the greatest benefit of residential rehab, especially when considering the pushbacks and likely distractions from a drug and alcohol rehab in Clydebank.
The second key benefit is the level and depth of addiction treatment and support you will receive. You will have 24/7 access to our specialist teams, ensuring that you’re motivated, inspired and guided through each step of rehab. Likewise, you will have access to our wide range of addiction treatments. Yet, to improve recovery likelihood, you will experience a personalised treatment programme. This is highly beneficial by ensuring that progression can be made by all clients.
The third benefit of residential rehab is the environment you will reside in. Currently, you may be surrounded by negative influences, fuelling drug and alcohol abuse. Every area of our rehab facility will help you forget about your past, while promoting a positive and sober future.
Finally, the support and treatment through residential rehab can be accessed immediately, along with following a consistent, highly concentrated approach. This consistency will help to break the strongest habit, both physically and psychologically; again, something which cannot be achieved through outpatient treatment at a drug and alcohol rehab in Clydebank.
If you’re truly hoping to recover, with the opportunity to overcome your drug and alcohol addiction for the long-term, consider our residential rehab programmes.
Addiction treatments you can expect to complete
Through our rehab centre, you will have access to our leading addiction treatments. Promoting a holistic approach to treatment, you will complete a range of medical, social and psychological treatment options, helping to conquer every angle of addiction.
Here are a small range of common treatment options used to target a drug and alcohol addiction:
- A drug and alcohol detox programme: Known to detoxify the body from addictive substances, our detox programme is highly popular. A detox programme will remove toxins from the body, while preparing for sobriety.
- Cognitive behavioural therapy: Many addictions are fuelled greater due to psychological issues or mental health problems. Our addiction counsellors will uncover your underlying trigger, along with helping you envision a positive and probable sober future.
- Motivational therapy: Rehab and the long-term recovery road can be difficult to complete. We will offer motivational therapy to help maintain your desire to recover, even throughout the most difficult situations. Reach your goal of addiction recovery through this treatment option.
- Support groups: Recovery and accountability are commonly associated, helping to fuel one another. Our support group sessions will grow your support network, while boosting your accountability and responsibility to avoid drugs and alcohol.
Alongside the above treatment options, it is likely that you’ll complete a personalised range to truly overcome your drug and alcohol addiction. Yet, to fully prepare you for a return home, we will also offer coping mechanisms and relapse prevention techniques to prolong your recovery.
Experience a comprehensive residential rehab programme, commonly carrying high success rates for those who are motivated to recover. Return home and continue your recovery through aftercare services at a drug and alcohol rehab in Clydebank.
Work through the initial stages of rehabilitation here at Ocean Recovery Centre, returning home with a new lease of life. Start the rehab process today by contacting our team.
- St Andrews
- East Kilbride
- All About Private Alcohol Detox
- Am I Drinking Too Much?
- Benefits of Private Drug Rehab
- Do I have an addiction to alcohol?
- Does Rehab Work for Drug Addicts?
- England & Wales See’s Drug-Related Deaths At Record High
- How Alcohol Affects the Brain
- How Do I Help A Drug Addict?
- How Cocaine Abuse Can Affect Your Mental Health
- How Does Alcohol Addiction Affect Society As A Whole?
- How To Get An Alcoholic Into Rehab
- How to Stop Taking Cocaine
- How to Prevent Prescription Drug Addiction
- How To Tell Your Friends You’re Struggling With Alcoholism
- Is Alcohol Addiction Dangerous?
- Month Long Alcohol Break Gives Huge Health Benefits
- Legal Highs In The UK: Dangers Of Legal High Abuse
- What is High Functioning Alcoholism?
Request A CallbackEnter your phone number and a member of our team will call you back to discuss your recovery.
Download Our Brochure
For more information about the addiction services that Ocean Recovery offer, download our brochure.Download our brochure